The qualification that is assigned to
3152 inspector on labor protection
Requirements to the previous education level of applicants
3 years and 10 months
Special provisions on the recognition of prior learning
(formal, non-formal, informal)
THE PROFILE OF THE PROGRAM
Training specialists 263 "Civil security" under educational programme "labour Protection" is carried out with the purpose of formation of future specialists with higher education the required level of knowledge and skills on legal and organizational questions of labor protection, occupational health, industrial hygiene, safety engineering and fire safety and security aspects of various industries, aspects of the microclimate of office premises, safety of production facilities, international legislation on labor protection in the EU and in Ukraine, the safety of operation of buildings and structures, investigation, accounting and analysis of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents, prevention of occupational traumatism and occupational diseases, Metrology, standardization and accreditation in occupational safety, systems of monitoring of dangerous and harmful production factors, the safe operation of engineering systems and structures, the psychology of work and its security, the organization of Supervisory activities in the field of occupational safety, potentially hazardous production technologies and their identification.
Bachelor educational programme "labour Protection" involves the consideration of aspects on the problem of providing a healthy and safe work environment, identifying and studying the possible causes of accidents, occupational diseases, accidents, explosions, fires, and development of a system of measures and requirements with the aim of eliminating these causes and create a safe and human-friendly working conditions.
The objective of safety is to minimize the probability of damage to or disease of employees while providing comfort with maximum productivity.
Common syllabus – 7200 hrs, 240 − ECTS credits, including:
the modules of Humanities and social unit – 15 credits modules in disciplines of mathematical and natural-scientific training – 46.5 credits
modules of professional and practical training – 97 credits.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
Knowledge of subject area:
- basic knowledge of analysis and evaluation of dangerous and harmful production factors, the understanding of hazards of industrial accidents;
- the ability to evaluate and justify the possible consequences of industrial accidents, the understanding of hazards of industrial accidents and their impact on human health and the environment, prediction and assessment of consequences of industrial accidents;
- understanding of the approaches to the prevention of possible threats to the life and health of workers, the state social guarantees operating in Ukraine, aimed at the prevention, localization and elimination of consequences of technologist unspecified accidents and disasters, the organization and carrying out of regime-restrictive measures in the areas of natural disasters and technogenic catastrophes;
- the ability to complete the set of engineering tasks in the field of security and better working conditions, understanding the basic concepts of system analysis, understanding the characteristics of systems models of complex systems, knowledge of the directions of provision of industrial safety at potentially hazardous facilities and production, knowledge of criteria of selection of the optimal working posture.
Cognitive skills from the subject area:
- understanding of scientific and organizational bases of safety of production processes and sustainability industries in emergency situations, stages of development and further improvement of the system of industrial safety management, functions and methods of management of industrial safety, hazards industrial accidents and their impact on the lives and health of people and the environment;
- basic knowledge of system safety management and system thinking with a systematic approach to Osh management is assessed as the most important priorities in professional activities, the legal framework of the state industrial safety management, duties and responsibilities in the management system of labor protection;
- understanding the methodological foundations of the exercises on the protection of labour, the organization of training and check of knowledge of managers and professionals, exploiting the high risk;
- the ability to use and build on acquired knowledge about the activities of the Commission on the protection of labour, government labor protection management in Ukraine, the system of implementation of vertical public administration industrial safety, organization of labour protection at the enterprise, organization of work of the security service of labor;
- the ability to control the operation of the security and conditions of work, methodological support of certification and sanitary certification of working places, acquaintance with the means of localization and suppression of fires, analysis of industrial safety of the facility in terms of technology, equipment and characteristics of hazardous substances, financial loss of businesses from industrial injuries, accidents, fires, and other unplanned losses.
Practical skills in the subject area
- the ability to determine the economic effectiveness of measures aimed at reducing industrial injuries, illnesses, accidents of environmental pollution, the financing of activities on labour protection, the costs of utilities, the requirements of legislation and normative-legal acts on conditions and labour protection, ecological-economic analysis of the impact of industrial enterprises on the environment;
- the ability to apply legislative and other normative legal acts on industrial safety and labour protection, the legal framework of ensuring sanitary and hygienic certification of working places in Ukraine, examination of industrial safety of potentially hazardous facilities and productions;
- the ability to assess dangers workplace, safety requirements at potentially hazardous facilities and production of various industries, harmful and dangerous factors (classification, methods of identification and valuation), indicators of the dangers of disorder the person in the workplace, the concept of the ergonomic equation and its components, principles of formation equations ergonomic workplace design principles jobs with optimal ergonomic settings.
- the ability to use regulatory limits for maximum allowable levels of hazards when they impact on humans and nature, the legal framework of providing certification and sanitary certification of working places in Ukraine, acquaintance with the actual level of dangerous and harmful factors in the enterprise.
- ability to effectively use legal and normative documents in its activities;
- possession of the basic methods of maintaining the health and efficiency of production staff;
- the ability to evaluate social-state phenomena, to be guided in public and political life, the legal basis of labor security policy in Ukraine, the main part of losses from emergencies and their calculation methodology, normative base of system of management of industrial safety;
- the capacity for adequate interaction and interpersonal communication, critical thinking, application of existing information technology, particularly scientific and technical translation of texts in the specialty;
- the ability to formulate the task of managing safety for their solutions using information technology, the application of existing information technology, information resources of computer networks, automated electronic document management system;
- owning safety culture and risk oriented thinking by which the questions of safety of life, health and the environment are main priorities, providing employees with special clothing, special footwear and other means of individual protection analysis alert possible threats to the life and health of workers, standardization in occupational safety management.
PROFESSIONAL PROFILES OF GRADUATES
Jobs in the public and private sectors in various fields, in particular: at the primary positions of specialists on labor protection at the industrial enterprises of any profile, in the bodies of state Inspectorate and the office for the protection of labour, territorial scientific centers, research institutions, insurance Fund against accidents and other institutions. Positions that can hold a bachelors for the protection of labour inspector on labour protection, the heads of departments for the protection of labour, Deputy Directors of industrial safety.
ACCESS TO FURTHER TRAINING
Bachelor of science 26 "Civil security" has the opportunity to continue training at the National aviation University of Kyiv educational and scientific degree "master" in the specialty "occupational safety"
REGULATIONS ON EXAMINATIONS, ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
Is regulated by the regulations on assessment of knowledge and ranking students in the credit system of educational process organization
Completed training on education and research program with a volume of 240 credits, successfully challenging certification
Form of training:
Full time, part time
Candidate of technical Sciences, associate Professor Bialobrzeski Alexey Vladimirovich