THE LIST OF DISCIPLINES
Discipline "Fundamentals of labor protection"
Labor protection — the problem is complex and multifaceted. Solutions require the active participation of specialists of various profiles: engineers, planners, environmental health officers, line managers etc.
The training process consists of theoretical and practical training with application of computer methods in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and other applicable regulatory documents on labor protection.
The aim of the course is to help students to master the system of knowledge on labor protection and to develop skills in the sphere of formation of modern model of management conditions, security and safety at national, regional and production levels.
Discipline "Civil protection"
Academic discipline "Civil protection" is a normative discipline that is included in the curricula as an independent discipline of mandatory choice. It retains its autonomy in any organizational structure of higher education.
The purpose of discipline is formation at students abilities to think creatively, to solve complex problems of innovative character and make productive decisions in the field of civil protection, with the features of future professional activity of graduates, as well as achievements of scientific-technical progress.
Tasks of the discipline involves mastering the latest theories, methods and technologies of forecasting of emergency situations, building models of their development, determine the level of risk and justification of measures aimed at prevention of emergency situations, protection of personnel, population, material and cultural values in emergency situations, localization and liquidation of their consequences.
Having mastered the program of the discipline “Civil protection” experts (masters) in respective areas of training, should be able to solve professional tasks with the requirements of civil protection and possess the following key professional competencies for the realization of these tasks.
Cultural competence include:
- the ability to define the scope of their duties in the direction of professional activities taking into account the objectives of public procurement;
- knowledge of methods and instruments for emergency monitoring, modelling (scenarios) of their development and evaluate their socio-economic impacts;
- ability to make decisions on issues of CL in its jurisdiction.
Professional competence activity include:
- identification, study of the conditions of occurrence and development of emergencies and ensure a coordinated action for prevention in EXHAUST gas in accordance with their professional duties;
- choice and application of methods of forecasting and assessing the situation in the emergency area, calculation of parameters orazalina factors of emergency sources that are controlled and used for forecasting, determining the composition of forces, means and resources to overcome the consequences of emergencies;
-understanding, development and implementation of preventive and operational (emergency) measures of civil protection;
- interpretation of the latest achievements in the theory and practice of safety management in emergency situations;
- providing high-quality employee training OP on TSZ issues, assistance and advice to employees of the organization (Department) for practical protection in emergencies;
- assessment of the readiness of units to work under the threat and occurrence of emergency situations according to established criteria and indicators.
Program of discipline “Civil protection” consists of two sections – “General training” and “training”.
The discipline "life Safety"
Training of students within this academic discipline includes theoretical questions, aimed primarily at shaping attitudes, and developing the ideology of conduct, provides future professionals an important tool for not only daily safe contact with the outside world, but also prepares you for the master to execute the complexity of manufacturing processes.
The discipline "life Safety" summarizes the relevant research and practical activity, creates the concepts and methodology required to study in the future, occupational safety, environmental protection, civil defense and other disciplines that study specific risks and ways to protect them.
The purpose of the proposed methodical instructions for practical knowledge on studying of the discipline "life Safety" is the deepening of knowledge in the discipline and acquisition of skills of the skilled performance of independent calculations, analysis and justification of conclusions in the process of studying the discipline.
Discipline "labour safety in industry"
The subject and content of the discipline "labour safety in industry", its relationship with other disciplines.
Labor protection is closely linked to such Sciences as health and safety, hygiene and labor physiology, psychology, ergonomics, engineering psychology, sociology, ecology, aesthetics and technical.
The current legislation of Ukraine on labor protection requires better training of specialists with higher education for all sectors of the economy. The objective causes of this are profound socio-economic changes that have led to the emergence of new forms of management and ownership.
The modern engineer must have a sufficient amount of theoretical knowledge in the field of occupational safety and be able to use them to solve practical engineering problems by creating a safe and healthy working conditions in the workplace. In this regard, made effective changes in the educational process of higher educational institutions. Since 1999, introduced the subject "Fundamentals of occupational safety" and "safety in industry", has become a prerequisite of solving specific problems of labor protection of the graduation projects. Due to this, and as a result of increased engineering labor protection in graduation projects there is a possibility of training highly qualified engineers.